We are looking for Event & Restaurant Staff that have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and enjoy interacting with customers!
Typical responsibilities may include:
- Working in a Events environment.
- Serving guests.
- Adhering to food and health standards.
- Identify special dietary needs.
- Working closely with other team members to ensure the smooth running of restaurant/bar/events.
- Setting up and closing down the event space.
As events are starting back up again we are looking for Lively individuals to join our amazing events team.
No experience is required as you will receive full training on site by our Food and Beverage Team from our service style to till systems.
The contract will be based on Zero hours, to allow for yourself to be flexible with your working days; and were applicable additional shifts will be offered within our restaurant.
Immediate start available based on £8.91 an hour with a potential bonus based on service charges received.
Salary: From £8.91 per hour.
Part-time hours: 0 per week.
- Discounted or free food on shift.
- Flexible schedule.
- On-site parking.
- 8 hour shifts.
- Evening shifts
- Weekend shifts
- Some midweek shifts